PDF & Word California Waiver & Release Forms
Complies with California Code 8120 - 8138 effective July 2012. Click here to review requirements.
Designed from the ground up with Word and Acrobat and can be filled in on screen and saved in a separate file. Print or save in PDF format to send to your customer. If changes are needed in the contract, simply open the file, make changes, and save.
Please note: The text of the form cannot be edited, only the text in the input areas can be edited. A logo cannot be added to these forms.
Word files require Word 2003 or newer; may work with earlier versions; experience with Word very helpful.
Click to enlarge
Ready-to-Use form features:
- Delivered in word template or PDF format so original stays intact.
- Unpersonalized; all form fields can be changed any time.
Set of 4 PDF Release Forms
Set of 4 Word Release Forms
- Choose the type you want and click Buy PDF or Word Forms.
- When you've added all the forms you want to the cart then click Checkout Now in the cart overlay to complete purchase.
- Contract will be delivered via download.
- Payments: We are using Paypal to process our payments. You do not need a Paypal account to purchase from us. Choose "Don't have a Paypal account" when you get to the payment page.